less is more has decided to take a few weeks off for its summer vacation. Which leads to the question: what does a blog do when it’s not writing itself?
1. Reads Chuck Klosterman’s new book. (Simultaneously entertaining and disappointing.)
2. Reads World War Z by Max Brooks. (Same comment.)
3. Starts reading The Son, by Phillip Meyer. (Promising.)
4. Tries to meditate every day.
5. Tries to stay well hydrated in sweltering heat. And
6. Tries to work out every day.
What do I do while all of this is happening? Mostly admire the blog for its commitment to mental and physical recharging.
The blog looks forward to reconnecting with all of you on Tuesday, July 30.